Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
The approximate cost to attend one year at FPU is $30,330.00. This includes tuition, student body fee and freshman housing only. Costs may vary depending on room and board and other miscellaneous fees.
A cost worksheet is available to help you determine your cost of attendance at FPU.
Tuition 2011 - 2012
|12-18 units (full time) per semester||$12,260.00|
|Part-time /overload (per unit)||$875.00|
|Student body fee||$135.00|
Housing & Board (per semester)
|Modules - Full Access Meal Plan required||$3,220.00|
|*Suites for sophomores (as available) - Full Access Meal Plan required|
|Suites - 70 Block Meal Plan required||$2,075.00|
|Suites - 140 Block Meal Plan required||$2,550.00|
|Suites - Full Access Meal Plan||$3,220.00|
|Apartments - room only||$1,980.00|
|Apartments - 70 Block Meal Plan||$2,565.00|
|Apartments - 140 Block Meal Plan||$3,040.00|
|Apartments - Full Access Meal Plan||$3,740.00|
|Senior or 21 & Over Housing|
|Houses - room only||$1,490.00|
|Houses - 70 Block Meal Plan||$2,075.00|
|Houses - 140 Block Meal Plan||$2,550.00|
|Houses - Full Access Meal Plan||$3,220.00|
|Stand Alone Meal Plans|
|Single Room Premium (as available)||$700.00|
|*Available for sophomore through senior students only. (Freshmen are required to have a roommate.)|
|*This charge is in addition to the housing rate.|
|Graduation application fee (seniors)||$65.00|
|Health insurance annual fee (mandatory for students with 6+units)||$820.00|
|Intercollegiate athletic fee (per semester)||$70.00|
|Private music instruction fee (per unit)||$350.00|
|Activity course fee (per course)||$100.00|
|Parking permit per year (commuter only)||$45.00|
|Late payment fee||$50.00|
|Late registration fee||$50.00|
|Late check-in fee||$50.00|
|Return check fee||$20.00|
|Regular service (per copy)||$5.00|
|Rush (same day)||$10.00|
|Confirmation deposit (new and returning students)||$150.00|
Monthly Payment Plan for Traditional Undergraduate Students
- A 20-percent down payment* is due by August 10 for fall and January 3 for spring. The remaining balance is due in four equal, interest free, monthly payments:
- Fall - August 10th: 20%
- Remaining payments: Sept. 1, Oct. 1, Nov. 1, Dec. 1
- Spring - January 3rd: 20%
- Remaining payments: Feb. 1, Mar. 1, Apr. 1, May 1
- Students who will be covering their expenses (tuition, fees, room and board, etc.) with loans, scholarships or grants must have all required financial aid paperwork turned in and loans approved before August 10 to avoid making the down payment.
- Your monthly payment will reflect the total balance remaining after subtracting out any pending gift aid and approved loans. Because the account balance can change from month to month, it is your responsibility to check your account online on a regular basis at www.fresno.edu/paymentplan or contact Student Financial Services at 559-453-2041, if you have any questions regarding your student account.
- *If the initial 20% payment is not made or financial aid paperwork is not submitted by August 10th, students will be un-enrolled from their fall classes. Special exceptions will be made only on a case by case basis with the student accounts manager.
- Fresno Pacific may withhold permission to register or to receive official transcripts of grades or other services offered by FPU from anyone owing fees or another debt to FPU. If a person believes he or she does not owe all or part of an asserted unpaid obligation, that person may contact his or her student accounts manager. Student accounts, or another office on campus to which student accounts may refer that person, will review all pertinent information and will advise that person of its conclusions.