Student Accounts is part of the Student Financial Services Office and consists of four student account managers that handle all populations at FPU: the traditional undergraduate student (TUG), the degree completion student (DC) and the graduate student (GRAD). Our role is to assist you in making payment arrangements, to maintain your student account, and to answer any questions you may have about charges and credits on your account.
Who is my student account manager?
- You will need the last two digits of your SSN to determine who your student account manager is:
- No SSN-21:
- Bethany Rader
- Katie George
- Sarah Taylor
- Alex Kozin
Please contact us if you have any account questions at the numbers provided. If you have general financial aid questions or you cannot get in touch with your account manager, please contact us at 559-453-2041 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments due the 1st and late after the 7th ($50.00 late fee will be assessed).
- Bookshop vouchers issued the first two weeks of school for TUG/GRAD.
- Credit balance checks issued the third week of semester if a credit has posted by that date. You can check your account at www.fresno.edu/paymentplan.
- If you would like to set up automatic deposit of your credit balance check please go to www.fresno.edu/paymentplan.