The Biblical Seminary Annual Fund & Endowments
The Biblical Seminary Annual Fund facilitates all ministries of the Biblical Seminary each fiscal year, providing support for students, faculty and staff of the seminary as well as contributing to the operation and maintenance costs of the seminary buildings. By faithfully giving to this fund, you empower us to consistently accomplish our mission each year which is to inspire and equip men and women to live as disciples of Jesus Christ, and to serve and lead in the church and around the world.
The Biblical Seminary endowments fund scholarships and faculty chairs. Scholarship endowments like the International Student Scholarship and the President’s Scholarship provide tuition assistance to select students from around the world. The goal of faculty chair endowments is to fund entire academic departments of the seminary for perpetuity, like the J.B. Toews Chair of Mission and Theology. Your major gift to any of the endowments is magnified many times over many years providing stability to the seminary and training godly leaders who return to their countries to share the gospel and disciple new believers.
Biblical Seminary Phonathon
- Every fall, alumni are asked over the phone to support the Biblical Seminary Annual Fund. Payment of those pledges can also be made online.
- This society of donors is a vital source of support for the Biblical Seminary. This group of special friends contribute at least $1,000 in a calendar year and involve themselves in one or more of the following ways:
- Pray regularly for seminary students, faculty and staff.
- Encourage students to attend the Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary.
- Commit to supporting the Biblical Seminary Annual Fund each year.
- Encourage friends to also financially support the Biblical Seminary.
- Members also receive the following benefits of membership:
- name mentioned in the Annual Report of donors,
- invitations to President's Circle events at FPU,
- charitable tax-deduction, and
- recognition memento.
- Seminary Society members' giving may be added to their FPU President's Circle giving amounts thereby increasing their lifetime totals and possibly changing their recognition level.
How Do I Give?
- You can make an online gift to the Biblical Seminary Annual Fund right now! If you prefer to give by credit card, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover online or over the phone at 559-453-2110. You may also send a check or money order payable to: Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary at 1717 S. Chestnut Ave., Fresno, CA 93702-4709.
Multiply Your Gift
- Gifts made to the Biblical Seminary Annual Fund can easily be multiplied by taking advantage of corporate matching gift programs. Contact you (or your spouse's) company's human resources or employee benefits office to discover if they will match your gift, even if you (or your spouse) are retired.
- Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Gifts are deductible for federal income, gift and estate tax purposes under the applicable sections of the Internal Revenue Code. Goods and services received for donations, however, are not tax deductible.
For more information contact Mark Isaac, director of seminary advancement, at 559-453-5516 or at email@example.com. Donors living in the U.S. midwest may contact Steve Prieb, seminary advancement officer, at 785-221-7642 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.