The FPU Foundation offers a variety of ways to give which benefit both the donor and FPU. Through planned giving, donors can achieve their goals, cut taxes, increase their income and give students a quality education based on Biblical values.
To guarantee educational excellence and protect FPU from financial pressures, a strong financial base is necessary. Over the last ten years, the foundation's growth has been phenomenal. In 1996, managed assets were $10,080,980. This total has risen to $26,949,580 in 2008. Gifts have come from traditional sources such as trusts and real estate as well as non-traditional sources such art, automobiles and Persian rugs.
Explore the benefits of gift planning and see how the FPU Foundation can serve you and your family with the following helpful information:
- Annuities - a meaningful gift and an income
- Trusts - helpful to those of moderate means
- Wills - the best planning tool
- Estate planning - an organized approach to ensure your wishes
- Real estate planning - a convenient way to make a gift
- Gift planning - effective giving for the best tax advantages
- Matching gifts - conveniently double your dollars