Tuition and Financial Aid Information
2010 - 2011 Tuition and Fees Teacher education courses (600-level) $495 per unit Application fee $90 Books (average per year) $700
- Funding your education at FPU is possible through a variety of financial aid sources:
- Payments to FPU through a financial plan
- Students may pay tuition in installments each term by setting a financial plan through Student Financial Services. All account balances must be cleared each term before registering for the next term.
- School of Education Grant
- Students with academic ability and who are admitted to classified standing in the teacher education program are eligible for this grant. A separate application is required. The application deadlines are: March 15 for summer, July 15 for fall, and November 15 for spring. You can download the application here.
- Church Match Scholarship
- FPU will match scholarship gifts from a student's church up to $250 per semester, not to exceed $500 for the year. You can download the church match scholarship policy here.
- Direct Loans
- Federal need-based and non need-based student loans are available to students for tuition and education related expenses. Find more loan information here.
For additional help and information, click on the following links: