- The simple application form allows us to have the information we need from you to generate official transcripts at the completion of your courses. You need apply only once; you may register for as many courses as you like.
- Registration deadline is 7 calendar days before the course begins.
Drops and Refunds
- A course drop form must be completed to drop a class, receive a refund, and not receive a failing grade. Students are responsible to drop courses they do not intend to complete. The university does not administratively drop DSE students for non-attendance.
- If more than half the DSE sessions have been held, there will be no refund. “No-Show” students will be charged full tuition.
- The complete drop policy is found in the university catalog.
- Rooms, courses and instructors are subject to change without notice. Check the website the day your class begins.
- Transcripts may be requested after grades have been verified by the Registrar's Office, typically three weeks after the last class session. Transcript request instructions may be found here.