Supervision and Coordination Credential
The supervision and coordination credential allows candidates to become supervisors at their place of employment. It is the designated subjects equivalent credential to the administrative (third tier) credential.
What can I do with this credential?
- This credential is designed specifically for designated subjects education teachers pursuing administrative opportunities. Credential holders possess the skills and knowledge demanded by such positions.
What are the admission requirements?
- Valid full-time designated subjects (DS) teaching credential
- Three years full-time teaching experience in subject named on the DS credential
- Passing score on the the CBEST exam
- CTC Application Form 41-4
- Processing fees
- DSE program admissions application
- Approval by DSE program director
What courses will I be taking?
- Candidates for this credential will complete the following six units of coursework after completion of the career technical education, vocational education or adult education program.
Required Courses DSE 365 Supervisor's Role in the Administration of Vocational Education Programs 3 units DSE 370 Leadership & Program Development 3 units
- View the current course schedule.