How to Apply
The following steps provide the information you need to apply to one of our graduate programs. Graduate programs include:
- Master's degrees
- Discover your graduate program of choice by searching our graduate programs page.
- Make an appointment with the appropriate program director.
- If you are interested in the leadership and organizational studies program, please contact the Visalia Center (to begin the program in Visalia) or the Graduate Admissions Office for Fresno.
- If you are unsure which program is right for you, contact the center that is closest to you and schedule a meeting with the graduate program representative:
Fresno Visalia Bakersfield
- Submit the rest of the admission requirements via fax, email or postal mail. Official transcripts must be received by our office in a sealed envelope.
Contact: Graduate Admissions Office
1717 S. Chestnut Ave.
Fresno, CA 93702
Phone: 559-453-2016 (Fresno area)
888-328-0378 (toll free)
Admission program requirements and forms can be found here.
International students please check with our International Programs & Services Office (IPSO) for further information.
- If seeking financial aid, please contact the Student Financial Services Office or find more information here.
Contact: Student Financial Services Office
Phone: 559-453-2041 (Fresno area)
866-321-7502 (toll free)
- Your completed graduate file will go the program director for admission review.
- Each applicant will receive a decision letter within 2 - 4 weeks of completing the application.